Monday 22 November 2010

Assignment 3

























The second book I read was called Just Do It: The Nike Spirit In The Cooperate World.
I bought this on Amazon.com I got it and read through it for the important info. I found the companies history interesting. Its full of funny stories about the development of the company. I was surprised at the fact I had chosen a book I thought would be unrelated from the other two but somehow there was loads of similarities in the ways that companies expanded. I thought the book was about clothes and socks and trainers but in fact it was just as much to do with the way nike worked as a team to create a massively successful corporation. I found it interesting reading about stars like Michael Jordan and their input to the company and the controversy over sports brands using cheap labour in the Far east. These all seem like pretty relevant topics after what I'd spoke about in Assignment 2.

I had a quick read through this to see what this person thought of the book.

I looked for journals in fashion trends because i was specifically looking information on nike as a brand. I found this website.
http://www.emeraldinsight.com

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1208/is_n5_v218/ai_15610165/


No comments:

Post a Comment