Thursday 3 February 2011

Assignment 1C January 2011

This was an email I sent to my partner in response to part B of the assignment:


'I said you only had one bro didn't I? lol. I'm always getting interior and interactive design mixed up!? Sounds cool. I'm doing part C now. I'm saying that If i had to change anything i would have given you some more varied pictures. some pictures that were harder to interpret. I'm also saying i was surprised about the age you thought i was. Most people say I am quite young looking for my age. I've just turned 19 so you were quite close I suppose. I've also said that i have realized that you can tell alot about someone from their family and friends. From your friends and family i can see your influences and the way you act around them from your body language in the photos.'

No comments:

Post a Comment